I saw this question today about Legoland, which led to wonder whether such questions should be on-topic: Will it be fun to go to Legoland with my family?
I am 31 years old . My elder sister and mother are going to visit me. I want to see whether it is suitable to bring them to LegoLand. Thanks
The question strikes me as low-quality (it's subjective because different people enjoy different things, and very localized to one person's family situation). Besides that though, I'm not sure if it's on-topic, or whether it should be. The FAQ outlines the following as appropriate questions:
- Building techniques for a particular part of a model
- The history of The LEGO Group or elements
- Care and organisation of your bricks
- Techniques for getting the best out of your Mindstorms Robots
- Replicating advanced building techniques in CAD applications (i.e. LEGO Digital Designer or LDraw based applications)
This question is only tangentially related to Legos, as it asks about the Lego themepark. It's not at all about building, history, etc. though. Should we be allowing questions like this?