I have 2 questions based on what the official term is for a mini/micro/tiny/nano-figure.

One is tagged , the other . I see many more entries under terminology; should nomeclature be a synonym of terminology?


Sounds like a reasonable suggestion, nomenclature is a harder word to spell and type ;-)

I've setup synonyms for both and which should help going forward

  • 1
    Consider that the tag is currently "nomeclature" without the second 'n'. – JoshDM Jan 30 '15 at 22:15
  • Indeed, I didn't realise it was misspelt when I initially posted that. – Zhaph - Ben Duguid Mod Jan 30 '15 at 22:47
  • 1
    I've replaced it; there was only one instance other than my own question. – JoshDM Jan 30 '15 at 23:24

You must log in to answer this question.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged .