I heard that having tags with few posts associated with them is discouraged in StackExchange and I've scanned the LEGO Answers tags enough to spot a few anomalies:
- adult-lego and afol are quite similar and only have 9 questions between them. Should they be merged?
- identification's definition includes "Trying to identify a LEGO element or set that you possess or have seen somewhere?" yet we also have part-identification with relatively few questions which seems to be a distinct subset of identification and many of the questions carry both tags.
- model-identification could also be a subset of identification and most of those questions already carry both tags
- can someone help me decide when something belongs in building vs design?
- aren't investment and trading too similar?
- couldn't abs get merged into plastics? One question is already in both.
- brands only has two questions: 1 is already in clone-brands and 2 doesn't benefit much from the tag.
Should we be cleaning this sort of thing up at this stage in the Beta process?