It's time to divide up our Annual Support from TLG as discussed here.
Here are the sets that we were given:
Ideas: Fishing Store (21310), Women of NASA (21312) Architecture: Sydney (21032), Shanghai (21039) Brick Headz: Rey, Kylo, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Flash Technic: 42074, 42077 Creator: 31072, 31075, 31080, 31074 Classic: 10712, 10715
I will be accepting proposals for using these sets for Bricks.SE purposes here until June 8th.
Users submitting proposals must meet the following requirements:
- You must be in good standing with Bricks.SE and must have earned at least 125 rep in 2018 or 1k rep total.
- Shipping costs will be paid by you to me via PayPal. I'll ship USPS and invoice you the actual shipping cost including anything I spend on shipping materials.
- Sets may never be resold or given to non-members. This is a TLG requirement. Sets will be shipped unboxed to further discourage resale.
- The requested set(s) and/or elements need to be prominently featured in at least one question by you. Your question(s) should be part of the request to receive your set(s). The question will likely be self-answered by you and should be tagged as annual-support. Alternatively, I'm open to other non-Q&A creative uses of these sets as well (social media campaigns, etc).
- Depending on the number of proposals we have, I may be including some of the "leftover" sets in your shipment. These will not be required to be used directly for answering questions, but they certainly could be.
I'm very open to input from anyone on this process. However, because I have to report back to TLG how these sets were used, final decisions over who gets what will be at my sole discretion.