This is the thread where we'll be tracking and voting on submissions for the 2018 Winter Bash building competition. This year, we're asking you to recreate a scene from a holiday song. This can be any song you like, just be creative and try to capture the theme of the holiday season.
Here's an example that could have been a nice submission to this competition from JKBrickworks:
- Builds must be original content that has not been shared in any venue previously.
- Builds may only use genuine LEGO elements.
- Digital submissions are acceptable.
- Builds should not use more than 1000 elements. We want this to be a relatively open competition based on creativity, and not an opportunity for you to show off that you have enough elements to build a life-sized reindeer. :)
- Designs must conform to our community guidelines and must not contain content that a reasonable person would find offensive either to themselves or to a child.
- All submissions must be submitted to this thread before the end of Winter Bash (January 2nd).
Let me know if you have any questions, and happy building!