I've been thinking about how to use our Q2 activity support from TLG. Last summer, we compiled proposals from a number of users for the use of this support. That seemed to drive great content and was well-received by the community, so I'd like to do that again.
I will be accepting proposals here until Friday, June 11th. I'm very open to input from anyone on this process. However, because I have to report back to TLG how these sets were used, final decisions over what is approved will be at my discretion. Important factors for me will be community feedback for a user's proposal (via comments and votes here), as well as the quality of content that a user generally creates.
Users submitting proposals must meet the following requirements:
- You must have earned at least 200 rep in 2021 or 1k rep total.
- You may not resell these sets. This is a TLG requirement.
- The requested set(s) need to be prominently featured in at least one question. Your question(s) should be part of the proposal to receive your set(s). The question will likely be self-answered by you and should be tagged as activity-support. Alternatively, I'm open to other non-Q&A creative uses of these sets as well (social media campaigns, etc) as long as they serve the core purpose of our community.
- You must be committed to completing your proposed work within 1 month of receiving your sets.
For those of you unaware, TLG has updated the way activity support works this year, so we can now request the following each year:
- 3 total support requests (Q1, Q2, Q3/Q4 submitted by October)
- 667 EUR per request
- 10 items total, up to 5 copies of the same set
- Maximum of 5 addresses on the request
I look forward to seeing all of your creative ideas here.