I'm opening another opportunity to request support for asking and answering questions on our site.
I will be accepting proposals here until Friday, June 23rd. I'm very open to input from anyone on this process. However, because I have to report back to TLG how these sets were used, final decisions over what is approved will be at my discretion. Important factors for me will be community feedback for a user's proposal (via comments and votes here), as well as the quality of content that a user generally creates.
I have some ideas I've been mulling over, but I'd love to spread this support around to support the community as much as possible.
Users submitting proposals must meet the following requirements:
- You must have earned at least 200 rep in 2023 or 1k rep total.
- You may not resell these sets. This is a TLG requirement.
- You must be committed to completing your proposed work before the end of the year.
For this support request, we are restricted to the following:
- 667 EUR
- 10 items total, up to 5 copies of the same set
- Maximum of 5 addresses on the request
Here are some possible ideas that I think would be valuable:
- Answer an unanswered question. If there's a question that a set doesn't directly help you answer, that's alright. An unrelated set can still be provided as a "thank you" for your contribution. Here are some examples where a set could be helpful:
- Motorize the new Land Rover Defender
- Motorize the new Hogwarts Express