I'm a software developer who relishes authoring HTML and CSS on the web and hacking C# on his self-built Windows PC. I adore Jesus and the colors green, purple and teal, and I often catch myself thinking in numbers and code on a whim.
I've been a huge fan of LEGO all my life, having collected more than a hundred sets by the age of 13, in 2005. Another 13 years later, as of 2018, I'm thrilled to announce that I've exited my Dark Ages with my first ever LEGO store haul.
- Stack Overflow♦ 570.4k 570.4k 133133 gold badges12301230 silver badges12481248 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 47.8k 47.8k 1010 gold badges137137 silver badges231231 bronze badges
- Arqade 8.1k 8.1k 44 gold badges4848 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Bricks 2.4k 2.4k 1313 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1k 1k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1499 Remove empty array elements
- 1378 CSS selector for first element with class
- 867 Can I write a CSS selector selecting elements NOT having a certain class or attribute?
- 850 New self vs. new static
- 754 Select elements by data attribute in CSS
- 744 What's the shebang/hashbang (#!) in Facebook and new Twitter URLs for?
- 706 CSS Selector that applies to elements with two classes
- View more network posts →