I'm a software developer who relishes authoring HTML and CSS on the web and hacking C# on his self-built Windows PC. I adore Jesus and the colors green, purple and teal, and I often catch myself thinking in numbers and code on a whim.
I've been a huge fan of LEGO all my life, having collected more than a hundred sets by the age of 13, in 2005. Another 13 years later, as of 2018, I'm thrilled to announce that I've exited my Dark Ages with my first ever LEGO store haul.
- Stack Overflow♦ 539.7k 539.7k 133133 gold badges11891189 silver badges12211221 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 40.6k 40.6k 1010 gold badges136136 silver badges230230 bronze badges
- Arqade 7.2k 7.2k 44 gold badges4747 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Bricks 2k 2k 1212 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 693 693 22 gold badges1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 1406 Remove empty array elements
- 1293 CSS selector for first element with class
- 808 New self vs. new static
- 784 Can I write a CSS selector selecting elements NOT having a certain class?
- 736 What's the shebang/hashbang (#!) in Facebook and new Twitter URLs for?
- 702 Select elements by data attribute in CSS
- 676 How do I make a text input non-editable?
- View more network posts →