I'm a software developer who relishes authoring HTML and CSS on the web and hacking C# on his self-built Windows PC. I adore Jesus and the colors green, purple and teal, and I often catch myself thinking in numbers and code on a whim.
I've been a huge fan of LEGO all my life, having collected more than a hundred sets by the age of 13, in 2005. Another 13 years later, as of 2018, I'm thrilled to announce that I've exited my Dark Ages with my first ever LEGO store haul.
- Stack OverflowMod 636.5k 636.5k 150150 gold badges13021302 silver badges12901290 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 48.4k 48.4k 1010 gold badges139139 silver badges233233 bronze badges
- Arqade 8.2k 8.2k 44 gold badges5050 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Bricks 2.8k 2.8k 1717 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.1k 1.1k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1736 Remove empty array elements
- 1612 CSS selector for first element with class
- 1039 Can I write a CSS selector selecting elements NOT having a certain class or attribute?
- 963 New self vs. new static
- 833 CSS Selector that applies to elements with two classes
- 811 Select elements by attribute in CSS
- 771 How do you disable viewport zooming on Mobile Safari?
- View more network posts →