- Electrical Engineering 115.2k 115.2k 33 gold badges126126 silver badges276276 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 949 949 99 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 931 931 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Travel 439 439 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Arduino 404 404 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 79 Why do 1 pF capacitors exist?
- 74 Why don't we make CPUs with 1000s of layers to make use of space in the third dimension?
- 69 Why is digital serial transmission used everywhere? i.e. SATA, PCIe, USB
- 65 What's the purpose of these two diodes in this circuit?
- 58 What does "For disconnect use only" mean on a connector?
- 51 Why does a longer fiber optic cable result in lower attenuation?
- 46 How did smacking electron tube TVs help?
- View more network posts →