Pissed off at the StackExchange fiasco of 2019-2020
Considering giving up the whole site. Definitely never going to use any of its commercial features.
- Artificial Intelligence, especially Machine Learning
- Games, especially Go
- Workplace culture
- Stack Overflow 8.7k 8.7k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- The Workplace 4.7k 4.7k 33 gold badges1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Physics 732 732 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Aviation 585 585 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 342 Employee lack of ownership
- 258 I'm in isolation - How can I prove that I can code without leaving the house or paying much money?
- 37 What causes standard door hinges to close up to a certain amount automatically?
- 36 Why is the position of the pilots' head (eyes) so important?
- 26 Why must some HDMI repeaters know the cable length?
- 25 What did I just photograph? (rainbow way out of place)
- 25 What can I do to find new work while my workplace is closed due to an accidental death?
- View more network posts →