I like playing around with Lego Mindstorms EV3 and doing other Lego-related stuff. Yes, I like video games as well, but I'm not an addict to it. I wouldn't really care if I had to miss out on a whole year of it, but I do play them sometimes when I'm really bored.
I have these Lego (and clone-brand) sets:
• 2410 Enlighten Excavator just to test the limits
- 60214 Burger Bar Fire Rescue
• ...and a bit more.
(This list gets updated occasionally.)
Also, go help me answer my unanswered questions, I'm still puzzled and you'll get a bunch of reputation if you post an answer to them. Who doesn't like that dopamine going through you every time you get reputation?
Member for 5 months
16 profile views
Last seen Jul 29 at 8:37
Top network posts
- 15 Anybody know what this piece is called?
- 15 Help identify playing cards
- 13 Are all of these police minifigs from LEGO?
- 12 Can you identify this part? (Lego themselves couldn't)
- 11 So you're saying that multiple close votes from users can total up to one?
- 7 Why are there always holes in Duplo bricks?
- 6 Proper SE site to ask about the "Flying Spaghetti Monster"
- View more network posts →