I like playing around with Lego Mindstorms EV3 and doing other Lego-related stuff. Yes, I like video games as well, but I'm not an addict to it. I wouldn't really care if I had to miss out on a whole year of it, but I do play them sometimes when I'm really bored.
I have these Lego (and clone-brand) sets:
• 2410 Enlighten Excavator just to test the limits
• 60214 Burger Bar Fire Rescue
• 60198 Cargo Train
• ...and a bit more.
(This list gets updated occasionally.)
Also, go help me answer my unanswered questions, I'm still puzzled and you'll get a bunch of reputation if you post an answer to them. Who doesn't like that dopamine going through you every time you get reputation?
Member for 11 months
17 profile views
Last seen Feb 14 at 11:52
Top network posts
- 16 Anybody know what this piece is called?
- 15 Help identify playing cards
- 13 Can you identify this part? (Lego themselves couldn't)
- 13 Are all of these police minifigs from LEGO?
- 12 So you're saying that multiple close votes from users can total up to one?
- 8 Why are there always holes in Duplo bricks?
- 7 Can someone tell me what this part is?
- View more network posts →