Musician, linguist, traveler. Math nerd, LEGO geek, gamer.
You can find me on YouTube, BrickSet, Rebrickable, MOCpages, Bricklink, Brickshelf, Flickr, LEGO Ideas, LEGO.com, Twitter, and Instagram.
Member for 9 years
3 profile views
Last seen Dec 24 '13 at 1:39
- English Language & Usage♦ 93k 93k 3434 gold badges298298 silver badges390390 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 23.1k 23.1k 99 gold badges4040 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 10.3k 10.3k 33 gold badges2828 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 5.2k 5.2k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Area 51 3.6k 3.6k 22 gold badges22 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 878 HTTP status code for update and delete?
- 527 The current review system encourages fake reviews; some people upvote everything rather than actually fixing problems
- 334 Infinity symbol with HTML
- 303 Do most languages need more space than English?
- 293 What is the rule for adjective order?
- 242 Gender-neutral alternative to "craftsmanship"?
- 197 How does the "Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop..." joke work?
- View more network posts →