Experienced professional programmer with management experience up to CTO roles. Expertise in C, C++, C#, .NET, SQL and Web. Significant project areas: Web Apps, Peer-to-Peer Networks, VoIP, Facial Recognition, Video Streaming and Crypto Currencies. Passion for startups. Bachelor of Engineering specialising in Electronics and Communications.
Member for 7 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 7 '15 at 4:08
- Stack Overflow 28.4k 28.4k 2323 gold badges9292 silver badges143143 bronze badges
- Bitcoin 705 705 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 593 593 11 gold badge44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 269 269 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Server Fault 218 218 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 93 "ID" or "Id" on User Interface
- 79 Sending and receiving UDP packets between two programs on the same computer
- 73 Is the agile approach too much of a convenient excuse for cowboys
- 65 XCode Storyboard merging
- 53 Unobtrusive validation in Chrome won't validate with dd/mm/yyyy
- 50 Unobtrusive validation in Chrome won't validate with dd/mm/yyyy
- 49 How to properly do private key management
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Apr 7 '15