Have loved Lego for 38 years. Not a fan of the new 'branded' stuff that is all single-use crafted parts, more a Technics addict, and encouraging my kids to be the same.
My band has our own Lego figures, of which I am very proud (sadly not mass marketed)
Scotland, United Kingdom
Member for 8 years
2 profile views
Last seen Apr 10 at 22:57
- Information Security♦ 59.8k 59.8k 1111 gold badges105105 silver badges304304 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory♦ 33.2k 33.2k 88 gold badges5353 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- Parenting♦ 25.3k 25.3k 77 gold badges5151 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors♦ 23.1k 23.1k 44 gold badges5454 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 18.3k 18.3k 55 gold badges5151 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 292 How can someone go off-web, and anonymise themselves after a life online?
- 240 Firing mods and forced relicensing: is Stack Exchange still interested in cooperating with the community?
- 198 My 3 year old daughter thinks she is white. Should I tell her she's not?
- 170 An Update to our Community and an Apology
- 124 What's to stop someone from 3D print cloning a key?
- 117 Are spiders unable to hurt humans, especially very small spiders?
- 113 Were children safer in the good old days?
- View more network posts →