Have loved Lego for 38 years. Not a fan of the new 'branded' stuff that is all single-use crafted parts, more a Technics addict, and encouraging my kids to be the same.
My band has our own Lego figures, of which I am very proud (sadly not mass marketed)
Scotland, United Kingdom
Member for 7 years, 11 months
2 profile views
Last seen Apr 10 at 22:57
- Information Security♦ 57.9k 57.9k 1111 gold badges105105 silver badges304304 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory♦ 32.1k 32.1k 88 gold badges5252 silver badges127127 bronze badges
- Parenting♦ 25.2k 25.2k 77 gold badges5151 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors♦ 22.6k 22.6k 44 gold badges5454 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 17.8k 17.8k 55 gold badges5151 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 289 How can someone go off-web, and anonymise themselves after a life online?
- 198 My 3 year old daughter thinks she is white. Should I tell her she's not?
- 122 What's to stop someone from 3D print cloning a key?
- 117 Are spiders unable to hurt humans, especially very small spiders?
- 111 Were children safer in the good old days?
- 102 When should parents stop changing clothes in front of children?
- 102 How can I manage my need to take short bathroom breaks in a professional setting?
- View more network posts →