Have loved Lego for 38 years. Not a fan of the new 'branded' stuff that is all single-use crafted parts, more a Technics addict, and encouraging my kids to be the same.
My band has our own Lego figures, of which I am very proud (sadly not mass marketed)
Scotland, United Kingdom
Member for 9 years, 6 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jan 4 '20 at 11:38
- Information Security♦ 61.2k 61.2k 1111 gold badges113113 silver badges311311 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory♦ 35.3k 35.3k 99 gold badges6262 silver badges140140 bronze badges
- Parenting♦ 26.1k 26.1k 77 gold badges5757 silver badges108108 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors♦ 23.8k 23.8k 44 gold badges5858 silver badges130130 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 18.5k 18.5k 77 gold badges5454 silver badges9797 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 296 How can someone go off-web, and anonymise themselves after a life online?
- 249 Firing mods and forced relicensing: is Stack Exchange still interested in cooperating with the community?
- 198 My 3 year old daughter thinks she is white. Should I tell her she's not?
- 134 How to explain my complicated family background to people that I don't know very well?
- 128 What's to stop someone from 3D print cloning a key?
- 118 Are spiders unable to hurt humans, especially very small spiders?
- 115 Were children safer in the good old days?
- View more network posts →