Have loved Lego for 38 years. Not a fan of the new 'branded' stuff that is all single-use crafted parts, more a Technics addict, and encouraging my kids to be the same.
My band has our own Lego figures, of which I am very proud (sadly not mass marketed)
Scotland, United Kingdom
Member for 8 years, 5 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jan 4 at 11:38
- Information Security♦ 60.7k 60.7k 1111 gold badges110110 silver badges309309 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory♦ 33.8k 33.8k 99 gold badges5656 silver badges130130 bronze badges
- Parenting♦ 25.4k 25.4k 77 gold badges5151 silver badges105105 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors♦ 23.3k 23.3k 44 gold badges5757 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 18.4k 18.4k 55 gold badges5252 silver badges9797 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 293 How can someone go off-web, and anonymise themselves after a life online?
- 253 Firing mods and forced relicensing: is Stack Exchange still interested in cooperating with the community?
- 197 My 3 year old daughter thinks she is white. Should I tell her she's not?
- 134 How to explain my complicated family background to people that I don't know very well?
- 125 What's to stop someone from 3D print cloning a key?
- 117 Are spiders unable to hurt humans, especially very small spiders?
- 113 Were children safer in the good old days?
- View more network posts →