Niels is an Electronics Officer aboard various offshore construction vessels for dredging, deep sea pipeline installation and the wind farm industry. He loves to travel, preferring to Scandinavia and Asia.
Top network posts
- 24 When did LEGO decide that it was okay to put a stud into a Technic hole?
- 9 Which train motor is more powerful, 9V or 12V?
- 9 Can anyone identify this strangely shaped piece (1970s?)
- 8 How to build bridge using 4.5/12v train rails from 1969 Lego brochure
- 7 What is this notched or angled 1x2?
- 7 What prevents a 12V motor, when pushed by hand, from providing DC electric out?
- 6 How did the LEGO 7862 Remote Controlled Decoupling and Signal work?
- View more network posts →