Niels is an Electronics Officer aboard various offshore construction vessels for dredging, deep sea pipeline installation and the wind farm industry. He loves to travel, preferring to Scandinavia and Asia.
Member for 4 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 23 '17 at 8:35
Top network posts
- 17 When did LEGO decide that it was okay to put a stud into a Technic hole?
- 8 Can anyone identify this strangely shaped piece (1970s?)
- 7 Which train motor is more powerful, 9V or 12V?
- 7 What prevents a 12V motor, when pushed by hand, from providing DC electric out?
- 6 What is this notched or angled 1x2?
- 5 How to build bridge using 4.5/12v train rails from 1969 Lego brochure
- 5 Need help identifying LEGO sets from bags and more
- View more network posts →