- Stack Overflow 5.5k 5.5k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 5k 5k 2020 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 852 852 66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 610 610 44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Bricks 241 241 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 43 Is there a reason why "." and ".." show up after doing ls -a?
- 40 Why does set -e not work inside subshells with parenthesis () followed by an OR list ||?
- 34 What is the difference between Iceweasel and Firefox?
- 29 How to extract a file from an rpm to the current directory?
- 25 How can I reserve a block of memory from the Linux kernel?
- 22 Can't use exclamation mark (!) in bash?
- 21 rpmbuild change compression format
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 24 '16