Although I'm quite familiar with Mathematica, I always try to keep an open mind and don't use it as golden hammer. Officially, I'm working in image and data processing, but in my free-time, I'm particularly good at things that are fun, for instance
- glueing QR codes on paper roles and writing articles about it
- implementing a Mathematica plugin for the best IDE ever just because I was curious whether I can hack a complete Mathematica parser
- making images that give you a headache
- making stackexchange better by hacking a highlighter for Mathematica code-blocks in Java Script or abusing others hard work to extend our own markup editor on mathematica.se
- I love making music. Especially with my friends.
Member for 4 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 12 '16 at 4:52
- Mathematica♦ 106.3k 106.3k 66 gold badges235235 silver badges435435 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4k 4k 1515 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 710 710 11 gold badge44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Academia 675 675 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- German Language 647 647 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 187 QR Code in shopping cart handle
- 128 Resources for beautiful Mathematica Stylesheets
- 90 Open-source IntelliJ IDEA plugin to support Mathematica development
- 87 Open-source IntelliJ IDEA plugin to support Mathematica development
- 82 How can this image (optical illusion) be created with Mathematica?
- 82 Syntax highlighting for your own functions
- 78 What are the most common pitfalls awaiting new users?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 12 '16