I'm William V..
I have a mid-sized LEGO collection, and I not only building the sets that I buy the way that LEGO says you should but also in whatever way I can dream up!
On a more personal note, I like to spend my time practicing my guitar, hanging out with family and friends or playing with my dog. I also burn some of my free time by custom building computers. I also like to read a lot, and I mean a lot! My favorite food is Tortellini and Dairy Milk Rock Road chocolate bars.
Top network posts
- 28 Wget returning error: "Unable to establish SSL connection."
- 18 Why is LEGO usually uppercase?
- 12 What file types does GitHub support for README's
- 11 Where did Octan come from? Why was it chosen?
- 9 Do LEGO part counts on boxes include spare parts, brick separators and instruction manuals?
- 7 Why do some minifigs have grey hands and some yellow?
- 6 Are there any good Brick Labels out there?
- View more network posts →