Gamer, programmer (C/C++/C#; VB.NET), and general computer geek; most of my experience is with Windows (from 9x to 8). Right now I'm running Windows 8 as my main desktop OS.
I am currently head engineer on an aquatic robotics team, running and modding SeaPerch ROVs for water quality assessment using the Arduino platform.
When I'm not working on technology, I'm an EMT practicing in North Dakota and Minnesota, and a musician gigging around the local jazz/rock and classical scenes.
The frozen upper Midwest, USA
Member for 7 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 9 '12 at 2:36
- Super User 3.5k 3.5k 33 gold badges2727 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Arqade 962 962 66 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Bicycles 439 439 22 gold badges55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Code Golf 380 380 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 49 Does "Stopping" USB drives actually affect the drive?
- 45 How can I check the temperature of my CPU in Windows?
- 23 Is it possible to use a storage disk (such as a USB drive) as RAM?
- 21 How can I beat "DOOM: Knee-Deep in the Dead" on nightmare mode?
- 21 How to tell when to replace cassette?
- 14 Is it possible to get out of the radioactive waste pits in DOOM E1M3?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 9 '12