Sometimes I have problems understanding English - especially informal one with no strict structure. And I tend to fail at using proper honorific forms. Sorry. I'm doing my best, please give me a bit of patience. That's not spite or anger, if anything that's simply misunderstanding and frustration.
#SOreadytohelp 10 million celebration :)
Member for 2 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 12 at 15:03
- Worldbuilding 31.4k 31.4k 1414 gold badges9494 silver badges141141 bronze badges
- Drupal Answers 21.5k 21.5k 66 gold badges5252 silver badges110110 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 14.1k 14.1k 33 gold badges5151 silver badges104104 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 7.6k 7.6k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Homebrewing 3.7k 3.7k 99 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 179 How can Santa keep his lists when the GDPR is around?
- 169 Would a full body diamond armor and sword guarantee survival and victory against a medieval battalion?
- 155 How to tell company that you will be leaving after one day of joining a remote unpaid internship
- 154 Why would a staff increase the magic power of a mage?
- 106 This sword is forged from meteorite iron - but how is that any good?
- 104 Why do people in Cryogenic sleep not wear clothes?
- 101 Why would giant mechs use melee weapons?
- View more network posts →