Member for 9 years, 11 months
I am a C++ software developer turned product manager. My job at Autodesk is to ensure you want to buy our next version of 3ds Max. I like cooking and throw clay as a hobby (yes pottery).
Lego bricks were my favorite toys as a kid. I provided my children with my old collection and I am enjoying rediscovering the vintage models and walking on loose bricks during the night.
Top network posts
- 37 What is the bley (blay) color?
- 31 How does one get a job as a LEGO designer?
- 31 How much heat can LEGO bricks withstand?
- 25 Why are old LEGO bricks more brittle than new ones?
- 24 What are LDUs and how do they relate to LEGO bricks?
- 21 How can I create synthetic imagery (rendering) of LEGO models?
- 18 How are the LEGO instruction manuals made?
- View more network posts →