Former LEGO ambassador and LEGO zealot as a whole. If I could give negative rep for people writing "Legos", I would. It's going to be very hard not to suspend any offender though.
Member for 9 years, 6 months
51 profile views
Last seen Oct 11 '19 at 7:37
- Bricks 20.4k 20.4k 22 gold badges6363 silver badges130130 bronze badges
- French Language 14.5k 14.5k 55 gold badges5050 silver badges102102 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 544 544 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Area 51 519 519 1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 48 Quand peut-on mettre un adjectif avant ou après un nom ? — When do adjectives go before or after a noun?
- 46 Differences between “Oui” and “Si” in the affirmative?
- 45 J'ai bien peur que tu n'aies raison : faut-il mettre le mot « ne » ?
- 37 How do I identify a Lego part?
- 30 What's the part number of this LEGO element?
- 30 What kind of plastic are LEGO bricks made of?
- 28 What's the difference between “que” and “dont”?
- View more network posts →