Check out my hobby projects:
- A free, open-source WPF application to manage your comic-book collection.
- A minimalist, open-source, WPF Twitter client.
- A simple, asynchronous Twitter library for .NET 4 and up.
- A library to parse command-line or ClickOnce-URI arguments into an instance of a class.
- A contrib project to add co-routine support to the MVVM Light Toolkit.
Feel free to contact me directly (mabster -at- madprops.org).
- Stack Overflow 190.2k 190.2k 6060 gold badges378378 silver badges317317 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 647 647 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 571 571 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 421 421 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Super User 353 353 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1000 How can I cast int to enum?
- 865 How do I make a textbox that only accepts numbers?
- 843 How to get first N elements of a list in C#?
- 816 How to add item to the beginning of List<T>?
- 743 Should a function have only one return statement?
- 497 How to get a ListBox ItemTemplate to stretch horizontally the full width of the ListBox?
- 374 How to parse a string into a nullable int
- View more network posts →